Pages

My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011

My First of MANY : Honduras Mission 2012





I am embarking on a Global Mission January 21st - January 28th 2012. My dream is to travel the world creating new opportunity in communication, love, and understanding Humanity on a universal level through a celebration of people's true stories, experiences, and the lives of others. When my great friend Tom Green, who goes on this mission trip every year, told me about this, I jumped at the chance w/ enthusiasm and faith.

My heart is in this 100%.

I will be working in the village of Ranch de Paraiso, Honduras w/ Honduras Outreach Inc
(http://www.hoi.org/)about), a non-denominational, non-profit Christian organization in Rancho el Paraiso, near San Esteban, in the department of Olancho.

I am going to be w/ the wonderful people of Tarrytown United Methodist Church working daily on the educational and construction Team.

I am reaching out to you for any contribution you can make to help make this trip possible.(travel expenses, medical pre requisites, shots, etc..).

Checks are Payable to: Tarrytown United Methodist Church

Designated for: Honduras Mission/EmilyBaker

Mailed to Address: 2210 Enfield Rd Apt. # 9 Austin, TX 78703

I am asking God to guide me in this Commitment. My prayer is that it will only be the beginning of a lifetime in service to all those I come in contact with wherever I am, whatever I'm doing..

The purpose of this post more than anything is to share w/you what I am up to. I will be journaling throughout my journey, and then ultimately recording my whole experience in writing and in photographs.

Thank you for your time!

Happy Holidays!

w/Love and Gratitude,

Emily Jane Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment