Pages

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WORLD


Its time for me to cut the bull shit. Look at whats there. I am tired of being quiet, timid, and apologetic. There are no words, only to make it happen, be who I say and take Action. GO!
I am cheating people out of their power by being powerless..
God has given me a healthy body and mind. I am blessed beyond belief.
I am fully capable of any and everything I envision. Its in grasp. SO whats stopping me? Maybe the same obstacle that is stopping you? Fear.

Fear that " if I really said how I felt you would not like it. You would not like me.."
I'm fed up w/ fear. I'm done w/ it, because by serving fear I am serving something smaller than myself. I am committed to serving that which is bigger than me; Community and Faith.

Dedication
Determination
Drive
Love
Passion
Authenticity
Potential
Happiness
Presence
Fun
Creativity
Worldwide Impact
Dreams
Relationships
Bliss
Adventure

... are just a few words that come to mind that are at stake when serving Fear.
The stakes are f' ing high. The WORLD is turning, TIME is ticking, There's no excuses, only NOW. DO.


Below is the picture I have posted on my mirror in my bathroom. It represents wellness, respect, strong/sexy American woman, integrity, action, clarity, confidence, commitment, and Leader.


Whats stopping you Today from being who you are and having what you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment