Pages

My Blog List

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Johnathan "Do Work" Haynes



If he has a challenge, he will face it head on.
If he has a fear, he will conquer it.
If he has a vision, it will happen.

Johnathan Haynes's passion for team excellence, the art of social networking, communication in creatively collaborating, discovering successes through the power of failing, is what I got the chance to get insight into.

Last week, John taught me that my fear of failing is the very fuel that will flame success, both big and small... I don't have to be afraid of saying, doing, being the wrong thing if my mind's eye is focused on my overall intention, which is changing the world, making a difference through action and conversations w/ people. Not just any conversation, but conversation that creates a positive impact.
He is someone that thrives in creating. If there's a will there's a way and Johnathan has the will of a warrior. There's nothing stopping him. If your in his way, good luck is all I have to say..

He stands for and serves a purpose bigger than himself. He is determined and undeniably resilient in his mentality to get the job done like no other.
He is someone that is out to win the races. He is going to make you better by being his BEST, and nothing less. He will always search for the strongest, fastest, most effective/innovative approach, the most unique form to relate w/ humanity in a way thats inspiring.

To me, Johnathan is a reflection of the idea of a silent warrior. He is humble, bold, wise, and driven by his God given gift to persevere through performance and in doing so, succeeding. He doesn't have to pretend or to show that he is because he just is.
Thank you for sharing that w/ me John. You are powerful beyond measure.





No comments:

Post a Comment