Pages

My Blog List

Friday, September 30, 2011

Susan Bender

Media buffer

Susan is the genuine logic , creative thinking, comic relief, authentic PRESENCE and talent behind operations. She is also a prime writer/communicator in the Crossfit Central Community. She tells human stories everyday. In person, she makes you feel heard like no other. She creates a space that lays everything out on the table. Its Uncanny.

Uncanny - 1. beyond the ordinary; EXTRAORDINARY:


She picks up on things that I did not see or understand before. When I talk to her I often feel like a lot of things are possible in my life that I didn't think possible before. Maybe its tasks/projects in my DAY. There are sometimes BLIND SPOTS in my way of thinking, that can be like a maze to work through but w/ a shared perspective, or even better, a fresh new perspective I can GET CLEAR and find the fun in it. Susan accentuates the personalities of others by her graciousness and generosity to listen and consider.

Yesterday, I got to see her for 45 min. I got to the coffeehouse tired, overwhelmed, and feeling out of whack. After our meeting, I felt back in sync w/ the purpose of my day, right where I'm at in my life, and back in the moment.

Its experiences like that I really get the excitement, adventure,and energy behind being related w/ people, and discovering the endless capacity to grow together.

Thank you Susan for being the creative mastermind, understanding, elegant, intelligent, COOL, and present friend that you are. When I DO get to spend time w/ you, I feel lucky. Your direct communication, humanity, candor, and invigorating humor is unmatched.

THATS MY VIEW OF YOU.

The song below is for you cause you're the best at "Makin' Moves" as JDP sayz!




No comments:

Post a Comment