Pages

My Blog List

Monday, May 2, 2011

2011 South Central Regionals :The Show Goes On

Training for the next 6 wks will be like nothing else I've ever experienced. I committ to my team and to myself to give everything I have.
  • I will learn to make pain my best friend. I will not stop when my body thinks its done.
  • I will get used to the idea of competing with myself by having fun and feeding off the energy of the incredible athletes around me.
  • I will listen to my coaches and have confidence in my coachability.
  • I will be better than I've ever been.
  • I will strengthen my mind more than ever.
  • I will be present.
  • I will not put limitations on myself.
  • I will move and speak powerfully.
  • I will be a source of energy, love, and enthusiasm.
  • I will let my fear of failure fuel my mind, body, and spirit to persevere and constantly create possibility of being the best I've ever been by the Grace of something bigger than me.

I pray for the courage and humility to train and live by the words above.

3-2-1 GO!

5 comments:

  1. You're amazing, girl! Go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Em!!! Can't wait to watch you kill those WODs at regionals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing, strong and will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outlook on things, Emily. I know you're going to do great at regionals!! I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete