Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Mission


My mission is to perform-entertain-inspire-create w/ the fierce grace and hunger of a tiger, w/ the gladness and enthusiasm of a 2 yr. old, w/ the spirit and humility of a warrior, w/ the love of God.
I will protect my loved ones w/ strength in integrity. I will set example w/ courage. I will stand up for the truth. I will push people to their potential. My mission is to speak to the world through performing arts, film, stories, and fitness; to achieve the kind of greatness that comes from serving others. To be a leader that empowers the leadership in others. To answer to my calling by listening and caring and impacting people w/ passion and relentless resolution.

-ejb

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a lifelong mission, but from where I stand, I see that you have already realized every aspect of it - and continue to do so.

    Love you.

    -Christia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with Christia more.
    xoxo,
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete