Pages

My Blog List

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Whole Wide World

So if we were to go sit on Mars and look back at planet Earth what kind of perspective would that give us to realize how HUGE the world is? .. I don't know, I'm asking... Its a bit overwhelming to me. What I DO KNOW is that I want to make it better and do my damndest to do so. Its powerful to think about but finding the doingness, the purpose, the mission the fire behind it is where fear tries to tie you down; the fear of having an idea and sharing it, the fear of rejection, the fear that someone might not agree, the fear that u might not be who u thought u were, that u might be greater. Where would u go from there? Will u stand up for what u believe?... Or not? I'm asking myself and I"m asking you...

2 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration! GO EMILY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you Misty! Miss seein you girl!:)

    ReplyDelete